1) Statements: This includes statements from vendors, credit card statements and tax statements.
Example- Vendor Statement
Example- Credit Card Statement
Example- Tax Statement
2) Packaging slips and delivery tickets/slips/notes: These generally contain only packaging details with no information on price.
Example- Packaging Slip
3) Request for pickup or pickup slips: We don’t process Request for Pickups or Pickup slips. These generally contain only packaging details with no information on price.
Example- Request for pickup
Example- Pick Up Ticket
4) Shipping order, bill of landing, consignment receipt or courier receipts: We don’t process Shipping order, bill of landing, consignment receipt or courier receipts, they do not contain information on price.
Example- Shipping order
Example- Bill of Landing
Example- Consignment Receipt
5) Invoices with zero printed total: When an invoice has a zero-amount invoice total we don’t process it.
6) Duplicate invoices with exactly the same details: We will not process duplicate invoices received for a second time without any new information.
7) Check from vendor to client: We are unable to process as there are no line items details.
8) Work Ticket or Service Ticket: we cannot process such items as there are no line items and price information.
Example- Work Ticket
Example- Service Ticket
9) Labor report: This includes your payroll cost for a billing cycle, and we can’t process it as there are no line items or price details.
11) Transaction Receipt: This includes transactions made on the credit/debit card and we can’t process it as there are no line items or price details.
12) Transit receipt: This includes purchases of goods and items that are in transit, you have paid for it but have not physically received it.