There are a few things, shown below, that we simply cannot process in MarginEdge. When these items are submitted for processing, our team will automatically delete them. When these are deleted, you will not be notified. (Note that if you submit something that we typically can process but we simply can't read some critical information, we will reach out and ask you to resubmit the image.)
1) Statements: This includes statements from vendors, credit card statements and tax statements.
Example- Vendor Statement
Example- Credit Card Statement
Example- Tax Statement
2) Packaging slips and delivery tickets/slips/notes: These generally contain only packaging details with no information on price.
Example- Packaging Slip
3) Request for pickup or pickup slips: We don’t process Request for Pickups or Pickup slips. These generally contain only packaging details with no information on price.
Example- Request for pickup
Example- Pick Up Ticket
4) Shipping order, bill of landing, consignment receipt or courier receipts: We don’t process Shipping order, bill of landing, consignment receipt or courier receipts, they do not contain information on price.
Example- Shipping order
Example- Bill of Landing
Example- Consignment Receipt
5) Invoices with zero printed total: When an invoice has a zero-amount invoice total we don’t process it.
6) Duplicate invoices with exactly the same details: We will not process duplicate invoices received for a second time without any new information.
7) Check from vendor to client: We are unable to process as there are no line items details.
8) Work Ticket or Service Ticket: we cannot process such items as there are no line items and price information.
Example- Work Ticket
Example- Service Ticket
9) Labor report: This includes your payroll cost for a billing cycle, and we can’t process it as there are no line items or price details.
11) Transaction Receipt: This includes transactions made on the credit/debit card and we can’t process it as there are no line items or price details.
12) Transit receipt: This includes purchases of goods and items that are in transit, you have paid for it but have not physically received it.
13) Invoices with dates outside of your approved date range. Unless you have paid for back-processing, MarginEdge will only process 7 days of historical invoices. This date range begins from 7 days back from the day you enter your subscription payment info into MarginEdge.
For example, if you entered your payment info into MarginEdge on March 8, we will process invoices starting on March 1. If you submit an invoice dated in February, we will automatically delete it.