1) Food invoices: All your food purchases can be classified as food invoices.
2) Liquor invoices: This consists of your alcohol purchases- beer, wine and liquor.
3) Credit memo/note: A credit memo/note is issued by the vendor for returned goods.
4) Utility Bills: These pay for electricity, water, gas, internet and telephone each month. We process the current charges as the invoice total and not what the utility bill total shows.
5) Insurance Bills: For invoice total we prefer to use Minimum due or Current premium
6) Taxes, fees and permits: This category includes government taxes, fines, license fees, other fees and permits.
7) Paid outs/petty cash: These are miscellaneous expenses/reimbursement of staff, paid out of the cash register.
8) Internal Transfers: An internal transfer is the transfer of products or vendor items from one restaurant unit to another restaurant unit in the same group.