OK, you already have a user set up in MarginEdge, but you want to change their role (permission level). See below for steps to quickly make that change.
If you are looking to add a new user, or give an existing user access to a new unit, visit How do I add or remove users in MarginEdge?
Changing a User's Role
- On the main menu, select Setup > Users.
- Use the search field to type their name or email, or simply scroll down the list until you find the one you want. Select that user.
- Select the correct role for the user. If you need to select more than one role, you can. (For example, some people will need Accountant and Restaurant Admin access.) You can 'multi-select' by holding down the CTRL key (on some keyboards it will be the Windows key) and then selecting a second option.
- For detailed information about the various roles, visit What are the different user permissions in ME?.
- Note: All users can give a user the same level of access or any more restricted access than they have. For example, a Restaurant Admin can give any user Restaurant Admin access, while a Manager can make a user either a Manager or User only.
- Click "Save".