You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and CBS NorthStar:
In CBS Northstar
- Log in to your Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform for your CBS Northstar account.
- Navigate to Admin > Access Tokens, and select Generate new token
- Follow the prompts to create us a token and copy it - this will be the password you will use when connecting the CBS Northstar integration on our side.
- You will need to also find out your location's Site ID. You can find it by navigating to Sites > Sites and Groups:
Site ID will be one of the columns you can copy.
Note: If you do not see the Access Tokens button under the Admin tab, your account may not have the sufficient permissions to set this up. Make sure to do this on an ECM account with the highest permissions your restaurant has access to do.
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup> Integrations > Point of Sale. Click on the button that shows “CBS Northstar”. Click “CBS Northstar”.
- Put in the Site ID as the username and the Token as the password you’ve just created in CBS Northstar.
- Save changes by clicking “Save.”
- Email email@example.com to confirm you were able to complete these steps.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.