You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and CenterEdge:
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup> Integrations > Point of Sale. Click on the button that shows “CenterEdge”. Click “Connect to CenterEdge.”
- Open a new window/browser and log into your CenterEdge cloud platform using your own credentials.
- Create an account for MarginEdge using the unique MarginEdge email shown at the bottom of the screen after you click Connect to CenterEdge (see the screen shot above - the blue circle is where you will find the email).
- Ensure the account has full access to reports for your restaurant.
- If you are prompted to set up a password, you have the option of setting your own. If you choose not to, our integrations team will generate one for you.
Back In MarginEdge
- Navigate back into Setup > Integrations > Point of Sale > CenterEdge or go back to the page you left open in MarginEdge.
- Put in the email and password you’ve just created in CenterEdge. If you were not prompted to create a password, put a temporary password in the field and our integrations team will generate a password once the account is set up.
- Enter your domain. It is just the URL you use to log in to CenterEdge, like myrestaurant.centeredgeonline.com
- Store Location ID is a long ID comprised of letters and numbers. If you do not know it, please put in the name of the location as it appears in CenterEdge.
- Save changes by clicking “Save.”
- If you are currently in onboarding and working with an implementation manger, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you were able to complete these steps. If you are not currently in onboarding, please email email@example.com.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.