You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and MacromatiX.
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup> Integrations > Point of Sale. Click on the button that shows “MacromatiX”. Click “Connect to MacromatiX.”
- Put in the username and password you use to log in to MacromatiX.
- For domain, put in the name that comes before macromatix.net when you log in. For example, if you log in to https://myrestaurant.macromatix.net/, then your domain is "myrestaurant".
- Your location ID is the name of your restaurant just as it appears in MacromatiX.
- Save changes by clicking “Save.”
- If you are currently in onboarding and working with an implementation manger, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you were able to complete these steps. If you are not currently in onboarding, please email email@example.com.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.