While our software does not have a feature to translate your recipes to Spanish automatically, it is possible to use a Google Chrome plugin for Google Translate to convert them. The quality will not be as high as a professional translation, but many of our customers find it to be a useful tool for training new staff.
- First be sure you are using Google Chrome as your browser.
- Download the Google Translate Extension
- Once you click the above link, use the "Add to Chrome" button.
- Click Manage Chrome Extensions
- Confirm the extension is turned on.
- Click the Chrome Extension icon in the upper right-hand corner of your browser:
- Locate Google Translate, and click the "Pin" icon to keep this extension visible on your browser.
- Login to the MarginEdge Kitchen Display site:
- Use google translate to translate the page to Spanish: