The multi-unit order guide is a tool you can use to add or remove items across various restaurants in MarginEdge from one place. In order to use the Multi-Unit Order Guide, your restaurants must share a Concept in MarginEdge (that is, have been set up with a shared Product database).
1. To use the Multi-Unit Order Guide got to the Vendors Menu > Vendor Page
2. Select the vendor you want to set up
3. Click on "Order Guide Setup"
4. Then select "Manage Items for All Restaurants"
5. This will bring you to the Multi-Unit Order Guide, showing all vendor items across your Restaurant Units for the vendor
6. From here you can select to add Vendor Items to an individual restaurant's order guide
7. Or by toggling the Yes/No drop down in the "All" column, you can add or remove a vendor item from all restaurants in your concept in one step.
8. Once you're done, press Save and the settings will go into effect.
Note, you can use the multi-unit order guide, even if all your shared restaurants have not ordered from that vendor or ordered a specific vendor item. Adding an item to the order guide of a Restaurant that has not ordered from that Vendor before will create the vendor in their account.