Price Movers offer the ability to track information on price changes of individual ingredients/items you buy. On the homepage you have a list of top-10 movers (5 up and 5 down) for the date range you select. You can choose to see these movers based on:
- Impact $ - shows the total cost due to the price movement from the start of the date range to the end
- Product $ - shows the total change in $ cost of the item from start of the date range to the end
- Product % - shows the total % change in cost of the item from start of the date range to the end
- Can be sorted by Category or Vendor
Want to see more than just the top-10? We've got you covered.
From the homepage main menu, click on "Performance / Price Movers". On this page, you can see ALL of the price movement for the date range you select. Use this page to:
- select a specific date range for the price data
- select whether you want to view by "Impact $", "Product $", or "Product %" (see above descriptions)
- filter by any of your Categories
You can then sort by any column by clicking on the column header. And by clicking on any row, you can see a graph of the price movement and see a list of the orders containing that item. You can even click on a specific order under the graph to see the details of the order and view a picture of the invoice!