- Equipment information – you can now add 'equipment' such as utensils, tools, storage containers, etc., and associate them with your recipes. Add not only name and description but photos as well! Manage equipment under Recipes > Setup.
- Deactivate recipes – don’t use a recipe anymore but want to preserve it and its historical pricing info? No need to delete it. You can now deactivate recipes so they won’t appear in your default recipe list but are still accessible with a new filter on the main Recipes page.
- Prep recipe usage – while viewing a Prep Recipe, you can now see the list of any active recipes it's used in.
- Sales reporting page – who doesn't love a good chart?! A new Sales page in the Performance section offers a great look at your 21-day moving sales average over time. You can view one location or all combined, plus view by Category.
- FBWL Cost %'s on Food Usage Report – the printed Food Usage Report has always included your total food, beer, wine, liquor (FBWL) cost % numbers, but now these are really front and center with summary graphics at the top of the Food Usage Report page.
- Pars for online ordering – now, the same pars shown on your printed order guides are visible during online ordering. Manage these pars from the Configure Order Guide option for each vendor. (Not ordering online yet? It's a perfect time to get started!)
- Export screen enhancement for checks - for check payments (including those through ME Bill Pay), Vendor name is now displayed with the check detail on the Export screen rows.
- Xero accounting integration completed.
- Sage 300 accounting integration completed.
- Brink POS is now supported.
- Gusto POS is now supported.