You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and Silverware. We will start in MarginEdge:
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup > Integrations > Point of Sale. Click on the drop down list and choose “Silverware”. Then click “Connect to Silverware.”
3. You will then see the boxes for username, password and Store Location ID. Take note of the email address noted (shown in the red circle below) for your next steps in Silverware.
- Open a new window/browser and log into your Silverware POS cloud platform using your own credentials.
- Create an account for MarginEdge using the unique MarginEdge email shown under the "Username" field after you click Connect to Silverware (see the screen shot above - the red circle is where you will find the email).
- Ensure the account has full access to reports for your restaurant.
- If you are prompted to set up a password, you have the option of setting your own. If you choose not to, our integrations team will generate one for you.
Now we need to get the Restaurant ID. In the Silverware page you will see a list of the locations under the SilverWare Enterprise Reporting page. Copy the name of the location in which you are currently working or setting up. We will paste this into MarginEdge.
Back In MarginEdge
- Navigate back into Setup > Integrations > Point of Sale > Silverware or go back to the page you left open in MarginEdge.
- Put in the email and password you’ve just created in Silverware. If you were not prompted to create a password, put a temporary password in the field and our integrations team will generate a password once the account is set up.
- Enter the Restaurant Location ID you copied from within Silverware into the Store Location ID field in MarginEdge.
- If you want data pulled only for a specific Cost Center, check the Cost Center checkbox and type in the name of the cost center you would like data for.
- Save changes by clicking "Verify" and then “Save.” (The Username, Password, and Store Location ID fields will need to be filled out in order to Save.)
- If you are currently in onboarding and working with an implementation manger, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you were able to complete these steps. If you are not currently in onboarding, please email email@example.com.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.