You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and QSRSoft:
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup> Integrations > Point of Sale. Click on the button that shows “QSRSoft”. Click “Connect to QSRSoft.”
- Open a new window/browser and log into your QSRSoft cloud platform using your own credentials.
- Create an account for MarginEdge using the unique MarginEdge email shown at the bottom of the screen after you click Connect to QSRSoft (see the screen shot above - the blue circle is where you will find the email).
- Ensure the account has full access to reports for your restaurant.
- If you are prompted to set up a password, you have the option of setting your own. If you choose not to, our integrations team will generate one for you.
Back In MarginEdge
- Navigate back into Setup > Integrations > Point of Sale > QSRSoft or go back to the page you left open in MarginEdge.
- Put in the email and password you’ve just created in QSRSoft. If you were not prompted to create a password, put a temporary password in the field and our integrations team will generate a password once the account is set up.
- Enter your "Franchise ID." You may not know this as it's not an obvious or commonly used ID. It shows up when you log in and have to select your franchise:
In the example above, the Franchise ID is 12345, as you can observe under the "Client" column. If you don't know your Franchise ID, just put your location name in this field and we'll replace it with the ID from QSRSoft.
- Enter your "Store Location ID." This is an internal QSRSoft ID of the store that you are trying to connect. This is also the ID you would select under the "Location" dropdown when viewing QSRSoft reports. If you don't know your Store Location ID, just put your location name in this field and we'll replace it with the ID from QSRSoft.
- Enable the "Connect via QSRSoft API?" check box
- Save changes by clicking “Save.”
- Email email@example.com to confirm you were able to complete these steps.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.