You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and Focus Cloud:
- Log into MarginEdge. If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup> Integrations> Point of Sale. Click on the button that shows “Focus Cloud.” Click “Connect to Focus Cloud.”
In Focus Cloud
- Open a new window/browser and log into your Focus Cloud site using your own credentials.
- Create an account for MarginEdge using the unique MarginEdge email address shown at the bottom of the screen after you click Connect to Focus Cloud (see the screen shot above - the blue circle shows where you will find the email).
- Ensure the account has full access to reports for your restaurant.
- If you are prompted to set up a password, you have the option of setting your own. If you choose not to, our integrations team will generate one for you.
Back In MarginEdge
- Navigate back into Setup> Integrations> Point of Sale> Focus Cloud or go back to the page you left open in MarginEdge.
- Put in the email and the password you’ve just created in Focus Cloud. If you were not prompted to create a password, put a temporary password in the field and our integrations team will generate a password once the account is set up.
- Enter your "Store Location ID." You may not know this as it's not an obvious or commonly used ID. If you don't know your Store Location ID, just put your location name in this field and we'll replace it with the ID from Focus Cloud.
- Save changes by clicking “Save.”
- Email email@example.com to confirm you were able to complete these steps.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.