Note: We do not currently support connecting directly to the Revention / HungerRush POS machines at your restaurant. Instead, we connect to HungerRush's cloud platform, so please make sure you have a subscription that allows cloud reporting within Revention / HungerRush.
You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and Revention / HungerRush:
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup> Integrations > Point of Sale. Click on the button that shows “Revention”. Click “Connect to Revention.”
- Open a new window/browser and log into your Revention cloud platform using your own credentials.
- Create an account for MarginEdge using the unique MarginEdge email shown at the bottom of the screen after you click Connect to Revention (see the screen shot above - the blue circle is where you will find the email).
- Ensure the account has full access to reports for your restaurant.
- If you are prompted to set up a password, you have the option of setting your own. If you choose not to, our integrations team will generate one for you.
Back In MarginEdge
- Navigate back into Setup > Integrations > Point of Sale > Revention or go back to the page you left open in MarginEdge.
- Put in the email and password you’ve just created in Revention. If you were not prompted to create a password, put a temporary password in the field and our integrations team will generate a password once the account is set up.
- Enter your "Store Location ID." You may not know this as it's not an obvious or commonly used ID, so if you have any trouble, put in the name of the store as it appears in Revention.
- Save changes by clicking “Save.”
- Email email@example.com to confirm you were able to complete these steps.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.