You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and Linga:
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup> Integrations > Point of Sale. Click on the button that shows “Linga”. Click “Connect to Linga.”
- Open a new window/browser and log into your Linga cloud platform using your own credentials.
- Create an account for MarginEdge using the unique MarginEdge email shown at the bottom of the screen after you click Connect to Linga (see the screen shot above - the blue circle is where you will find the email).
- Ensure the account has full access to reports for your restaurant.
- If you are prompted to set up a password, you have the option of setting your own. If you choose not to, our integrations team will generate one for you.
Back In MarginEdge
- Navigate back into Setup > Integrations > Point of Sale > Linga or go back to the page you left open in MarginEdge.
- Put in the email and password you’ve just created in Linga. If you were not prompted to create a password, put a temporary password in the field and our integrations team will generate a password once the account is set up.
- Enter your "Store Location ID." You may not know this as it's not an obvious or commonly used ID, but it is in your browser window when you view reports. Generally, when looking at reports, you would see a URL like https://mystore.lingapos.com/#/store/abcd1234/saleDashboard , and abcd1234 is the location ID you are looking for here.
- Save changes by clicking “Save.”
- If you are currently in onboarding and working with an implementation manger, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you were able to complete these steps. If you are not currently in onboarding, please email email@example.com.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.