Below are the instructions to connect Menusifu POS to MarginEdge.
1. Login to MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, be sure you are in the correct location you want to connect.
2. Go to Setup > Integrations> Point of Sale. Click on button that shows “Menusifu”. Click “Connect to Menusifu”.
3. Enter your Menusifu username and password for your mobile reporting application. If you do not have these credentials, you may need to reach our to Menusifu to get an account for the mobile app.
4. Enter your "Store Location ID". If you do not already have this information, please add your location name in this field and we'll replace it with the ID from Menusifu.
5. Click “Save”
6. If you are currently in onboarding and working with an implementation manger, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you were able to complete these steps. If you are not currently in onboarding, please email email@example.com.
Once setup, the process will be completely automated, with the prior day's sales sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.
NOTE: It will still take a day or two after you connect before you start seeing your sales data in the software.