You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and TouchBistro:
- Open a new window/browser and log into your TouchBistro cloud platform using your own credentials.
- Click on Partners on the navigation bar on the left and locate MarginEdge:
If you can't find it, you can navigate to it by clicking on this link.
- On the MarginEdge page, click Open Configuration:
- Near MarginEdge in the top left corner of your screen, switch "Disabled" to "Enabled" in the dropdown:
- You will see the below if you did this successfully. Click "Save".
- Note the venue ID in the screenshot above. You will have your own, constantly visible to you in the top right corner of their cloud.touchbistro.com portal under the name of your venue:
(In our case, it's 27896. You will also have a 4-6 digit number as your venue ID.)
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup> Integrations > Point of Sale. Click on the button that shows “TouchBistro”. Click “Connect to TouchBistro.”
- Put in your Venue ID found above as the username and "API" as your password.
- Select your restaurant's timezone in the dropdown.
- Save changes by clicking "Verify" and then “Save.”
- Email email@example.com to confirm you were able to complete these steps. We will verify the connection and enable the feed for you.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.