Below are the instructions to install our Restaurant Manager POS integration software. These steps must be performed on your POS backend computer:
- Using a web browser login to MarginEdge – https://app.marginedge.com If you have more than one unit, be sure to change to the correct unit.
- Go to Setup > Integrations. In the section labeled “Point of Sale”, find and click on the button for "Restaurant Manager".
- Click the “Download Installer” button.
- You will get a popup window showing a Username and Password. You need to write these down, or you can copy/paste to a notepad.
- Click on the file link shown next to "Installer URL" to download the installer file.
- Run the downloaded installer if the browser doesn't automatically run it for you. You may see a warning about unsigned software -- we're working on that. In the meantime, please permit the installer to run. When prompted, select your specific POS software.
- The installer should take a few minutes to complete its work. Once it has finished, you're done.
- Reach out to email@example.com with an email and name of your Restaurant Manager support contact. We will then reach out to them with an additional step that’s needed to set the rest of the integration up.
The ME software for the POS doesn't have an application icon and should not require any further attention from you. It's intended to be completely automated and will ship that last day of sales to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.