You will need to complete work in Revel and MarginEdge:
- Log into your personal Revel Management Console and create a new account for MarginEdge. This account should have access to all reports in your restaurant.
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup> Integrations> Point of Sale. In the dropdown, select Revel.
- To connect your account, fill in all the fields.
- Domain: Your domain is part of your Revel web address. For example, if you login to "Wasabi.revelup.com", your domain is "Wasabi".
- Username/Password: Enter the username and password for the new account you created for MarginEdge. Please note the username and password are case sensitive. Do not enter your own personal username and password.
- Store Location ID: This ID is a number you can find in Revel on your list of units. It is in front of the store name. For example, "1 | Wasabi" has a store location of "1".
- Time Zone: Enter the time zone your restaurant operates in
- Once you have entered all of your information, click the Save button, then click the Verify Credentials button. Verifying your credentials may take up to 30 seconds. Once your credentials have been successfully verified, you should see this message.
- Click the Next button to advance to Step 2: Select your Location. Using the dropdown, select the Store Location you are currently setting up. Once selected, click Save then Next.
- In Step 3: Configure Sales Data, answer the questions to configure how you would like to see your sales reported in your daily sales email and accounting system. Once you have answered each question click the Next button to advance to Step 4: Review and Complete.
- If MarginEdge is able to create balanced sales data from Revel, you will be able to review a preview of your sales data from the past 7 days. If you want to reconfigure your sales data, you can go back to step 3 and change your answers.
- If your sales data looks good, click the Finish button to complete setup. At this point, we will import you historical sales data over the next 24-48 hours. Once setup is complete, the process will be completely automated, with the prior day's sales sent to MarginEdge every morning.
Note: If MarginEdge is unable to create balanced sales data from Revel, click the Finish button and someone on the onboarding team will review your data and identify the discrepancy. Your implementation manager will contact you in the next 24-48 hours to confirm your setup once they have reviewed your account.