OK, so what is ME Bill Pay?
With ME (MarginEdge) Bill Pay, you can pay your bills directly from within MarginEdge, putting an end to the time and cost of writing checks, stuffing envelopes, and buying stamps. Some great features of ME Bill Pay include:
- View all your unpaid invoices on a single screen and sort them by due date, vendor, and payment status
- Multi-location restaurant groups can view and pay invoices across locations from a single screen
- Choose the invoices you would like to pay, select the dates you would like them to be paid, and MarginEdge will send payment as scheduled
- Check payments are sent via USPS First Class Mail. ~95% of checks are received within 3-4 business days
- Electronic Payments are remitted directly to the vendor 3 business days after the payment is sent via MarginEdge
- All payments are synced with your accounting system, saving you time and keeping your A/P up
Here is detailed help to get you up and running with ME Bill Pay:
If you have any questions about this feature (or any other aspect of MarginEdgel!), reach out to us anytime at email@example.com. Or, if you'd like to participate in a training session about ME Bill Pay, check out our training schedule here.