Below are the instructions to connect HB the Hub POS to MarginEdge.
1. Login to MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com, click Client Login in upper right). If you have more than one location, be sure you are in the right one in MarginEdge.
2. Go to Setup > Integrations. Click on button that shows “HB the Hub”. Click “Connect”.
3. Enter your "Store Location ID". If unsure, leave blank and we'll help figure this out for you.
4. For "Domain", enter "hbhdcorp".
5. Enter your username and password.
6. Click “Save”
7. If you are currently in onboarding and working with an implementation manger, please email email@example.com to confirm you were able to complete these steps. If you are not currently in onboarding, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once setup, the process will be completely automated, with the prior day's sales sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.
NOTE: It will still take a day or two after you connect before you start seeing your sales data in the software. We have to complete an internal mapping process to make sure everything imports correctly.