You will need to complete work in MarginEdge and Infor:
- Log into MarginEdge (www.marginedge.com). If you have access to multiple locations, check you are in the correct location you want to connect.
- Go to Setup > Integrations > Point of Sale. Find the POS named “Infor”. Click “Connect to Infor.”
- Open a new window/browser and log into your Infor cloud platform using your own credentials.
- Create an account for MarginEdge using the unique MarginEdge email shown at the bottom of the screen after you click Connect to Infor.
- Ensure the account has full access to reports for your restaurant.
- If you are prompted to set up a password, you have the option of setting your own. If you choose not to, our integrations team will generate one for you.
Back In MarginEdge
- Navigate back into Setup > Integrations > Point of Sale > Infor or go back to the page you left open in MarginEdge.
- Put in the email and password you’ve just created in Infor. If you were not prompted to create a password, put a temporary password in the field and our integrations team will generate a password once the account is set up.
- For "Store Location ID.", plug in the name of the Company you use to log in to Infor, followed by the store location ID inside the system after a comma. If your Company name is myRestaurant and your store ID is 123, please plug in myRestaurant,123 as the location ID. You may not know this as it's not an obvious or commonly used ID. If you don't know your Store Location ID, just put your location name in this field and we'll replace it with the ID from Infor.
- Save changes by clicking “Save.”
- Email email@example.com to confirm you were able to complete these steps.
Once set up, the process will be completely automated. Your prior day's sales will be sent to the MarginEdge cloud every morning.